- Full Comprehensive Eye Exam for the whole family
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Retinal Imaging
- Visual Field Testing
- Vision Therapy
- Urgent Eye Care
- Glaucoma Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dry Eye treatment
- Surgical Consultations for Cataracts, laser vision correction ect.
- Contact Lens fitting and Dispensing
- Soft lenses
- Keratoconus contact lenses
- Myopia control soft lenses.
- Glasses and Sunglasses dispensing
- Onsite Lab – 1 hour service on Single Vision Glasses
- Languages – English, French, Arabic and Spanish
Children under 20 years old and Seniors over 65 years old with a valid Ontario health card are covered for an eye exam once every year. Dr. Fares starts seeing children as young as 6 months. It is highly encouraged that a child entering pre-school be seen before school begins, and onward once every year.
Adults between the age of 20-64 are only covered by OHIP if they are diagnosed with Glaucoma or Cataracts, or if they are diabetic and on medication.
Adults who claim social assistance (Ontario Works) or ODSP, are also eligible for an eye exam once every 2 years.