- Detailed Full Eye Examinations
- Comprehensive Eye Health Evaluation
- Red Eye Treatment
- Optical Coherence Tomography, Retinal Photography, and Pachemetry
- Testing for Glaucoma and Cataracts
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Soft, RGP, and Keratoconus contact lenses
- Dry eye Diagnosis and treatment
- Eye Glasses Dispensing
- Onsite Lab
- Contact Lens Fitting and Dispensing
- Visual Field testing
Children under 20 years old and Seniors over 65 years old with a valid Ontario health card are covered for an eye exam once every year. Dr. Fares starts seeing children as young as 6 months. It is highly encouraged that a child entering pre-school be seen before school begins, and onward once every year.
Adults between the age of 20-64 are only covered by OHIP if they are diagnosed with Glaucoma or Cataracts, or if they are diabetic and on medication.
Adults who claim social assistance (Ontario Works) or ODSP, are also eligible for an eye exam once every 2 years.